Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family Friends Fondue Fun



We seem to be doing little more than shoveling each day! Here the boys are having a go at it again.  We also had help each day from our neighbor Bro. Forsnes with his snow blower. Hallelujah!  



Actually we've made lots of preparations for family, friends, and the celebrations and parties of Christmastime.  Here we are joined for first fondue Click here to see what we dipped and into what? 




And then we enjoyed fun through games.  Each child's room, the living room and dining room table (once the fondue dishes were cleared, washed and put away -- Jann gave me the best present by washing up the dishes!) was a spot you could play a game fun.  The Johnson's brought Wise and Know Wise -- I think it's called.  It's a great game! Kevin have you tried this one?  One person reads to the group the beginning of a saying and each of the players writes the ending of the saying.  Next you pass your version in and then vote on which ending is most likely the real ending to a wise or sometimes bizarre quote.  I highly recommend this game.  I came from behind when I got everyone to vote for my ending in the final round.  

0 comments: